I'm penniless...as penis...I don't have one


Tomorrow's the turning point of my sophomore year in med. 
e-x-a-m-s. 

Have I learned something? is it enough? is it too much?
Am I really learning about any of this <curses>_____</curses>?!

Though I got plenty of time these past few weeks, I didn't manage to use it wisely. 
because of...
Distractions! Distractions everywhere! 

I just don't have the drive. This must be the aftermath of my foolishness before the sem started. 

Oh dear, youth can be so bittersweet.  

well, this is a part of the learning process.
how to manage yourself. 
how to manage your life.
how to manage your time.

Manuals are not available. You have to discover it on your own. 
And lately, I've been learning a lot about myself. 
too much for a very low self esteem 
I feel so pathetically hollow.

I'm perfectly aware that my tuition fee is unreasonably high. But I just can't pull out this study drive that easily. 

I just have to let it out of my system. 

The things you experience when you're having menstruation. 

Stupid hormones. 

Oh, dear...I'm in dire need of an ultimate divine intervention. 


S T U D Y M O D E A C T I V A T E D 


Image from:

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments